Admission is based on first-cum-first basis and on the basis of the performance in the written test. However, admission shall primarily depend on the availability of seats.
1. Admission is granted on the basis of merit.
2. Every candidate must be registered with the School prior to appearing for the admission test.
3. For registration the parent/ guardian should obtain the prospectus cum-application form on payment, from the school office.
4. A child seeking admission to Nursery must complete three years as on 1st June of the year admission. Subsequently for admission to Class I, the child should complete five & half years as on 1st June of the admission year. An attested copy of the Birth Certificate/ Transfer Certificate must be furnished along with the Registration Form.
5. REGISTRATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION There shall be a formal seeking admission from class Nursery to Sr. K.G. Students seeking admission from Class I to VIII, shall have a written exam in English, Hindi, Science and Maths. The date of interaction or test shall be intimated at the time of submission of registration forms.
6. On the basis of the test and/or personal interview, the school will select the students for admission. The parent / guardian will be required to deposit the fees within three days of the issue of the admission order. Failing that, the seat will be treated as vacant and may be filled by another candidate at the discretion of the Principal.
7. Registration for any particular year is not transferable to any other year.
8. A list of fees to be paid has been put at the fee counter. Fees are to be paid within 3days of granting admission.
9. Admission shall be confirmed only after the submission of the Transfer Certificate from the previous school & the result sheet conveying the student’s the promotion to the next class.( 30 SEATS IN A SECTION )
10. Before paying fees, the ADMISSION FORM has to be filled in. Admission form can be obtained from the office by referring your ward’s name, Submission of Original Municipal Birth Certificate / Original Transfer Certificate, three passport size photographs along with such other certified form is compulsory. “Attested Copy” or such other certified copies of the Birth Certificate will not be accepted. No further enquiry or request on this matter shall be appreciated.